The portable pyrometers of DIAS PYROSPOT series 80 are suitable for the usage in heavy industry under rough conditions. You are able to reach every measurement point with this portable and robust device and you stay flexible. Together with an integrated video module a color TFT display enables an easy and correct alignment of the pyrometer to the measuring object. This is safer – especially in harsh industrial environments than the view visors often used in high temperature pyrometers.
What characterizes the devices of PYROSPOT Series 80?
- Temperature measurements from 200 °C to 2500 °C
- Short response times t95 from 5 ms
- Easily focusable precision vario optics for measuring distances between 0.65 m and 12 m (target sizes starting at 3.5 mm)
- Near-field optics optionally available (target sizes starting at 1.2 mm)
- Quotient pyrometers available for almost emissivity independent temperature measurement
- 2.5″ TFT display with target marking and measured value display, optional additional laser available
- Operating keys for parameterizing the pyrometer
- Operation with protective glove possible
- Instantaneous/maximum value memory for 999 data sets
- USB interface for data transmission (Modbus RTU)
|Model||Spectral range||Temperature range||Distance ratio|
|DSR 80NV||0.7 μm/1.1 μm||500 °C to 2500°C||50:1, 100:1, 200:1|