The fast infrared temperature switches of series PYROSWITCH provide instant non-contact detection of temperature. When exceeding or falling below a temperature threshold the switches provide a trigger signal to a potential-free output. The temperature switch is applied for detection, counting or for positioning of hot objects, amongst others steel mills and forges.
What characterizes the devices of PYROSPOT series 48?
- Fast switch time of 1 ms
- Switch ranges between 200 °C and 1800 °C
- Spectral range 1.5 µm to 1.8 µm
- Fixed optics with a measurement field diameters from 1.5 µm
- Adjustment of switching point directly at the device
- Potential-free output (PhotoMOS relay)
- Robust stainless steel housing with plug connector, diameter 40 mm, protection class IP65
- Integrated LED aiming light