The digital pyrometers PYROSPOT of series 4 are developed and manufactured in Germany and are suitable for industrial continuous operation. Typical application areas can be found in metal and glas industry, paper and food production. The Series 4 devices are ideal for OEM use.
What characterizes the devices of PYROSPOT Series 4?
- Two-part digital pyrometer with remote measuring head and separate electronics box (IP65)
- Best price/performance ratio for OEM application
- Temperature measurements from –40 °C to 2500 °C
- Adjusted spectral ranges for different applications
- Response times t95 from 10 ms
- Fixed optics with target sizes starting from 1.3 mm
- Small, robust measuring heads for ambient temperatures up to 125 °C (optional high temperature version up to 180 °C)
- Large, easy-to-read OLED display and operating keys
- Easy implementation into existing measurement and control systems with RS-485 interface (galvanically isolated, Modbus RTU)
- Temperature linear output 0/4 to 20 mA
- Maximum/minimum value memory
- Two opto-relay switching outputs (potential-free)