The digital pyrometers of PYROSPOT series 25 are developed and produced in Germany. They can be used for industrial continuous use. Customized system solutions including hardware and software adjustment are possible at any time.
What characterizes the devices of PYROSPOT Series 25?
- Digital 2-wire pyrometer with parameterization interface
- Convincing price/performance ratio
- Temperature measurements from -20 °C to 700 °C
- Response times t95 from 200 ms
- Fixed optics 40:1
- Optional laser pilot light adapter
- Temperature linear output 4 to 20 mA
- Maximum/minimum value memory
- Complete parameterization via parameterization interface and software, manual parameterization device (optional accessory) or ex works
- Stainless steel housing IP65
|Type||Spectral range||Measuring temperature range||Optics|
|DT 25L||8 µm to 14 µm||–20°C to 700 °C||Fixed optics|